my dearest Adam
I finally have a little time to spare, to write. And it's a wonderful time too. It's just a couple of hours past midnight, it's raining softly outside and there's just you and me here. You're sound asleep though. My sleeping child.
Whatever happens in my life from now on, I will never ever forget that moment when you came out into the world and was immediately put against my chest. To hold you in my arms, close to my heart. You're beautiful.
It's been four weeks now, since you've entered our lives. It is amazing how all my previous fears about motherhood and self-doubt seem to have no basis whatsoever. You were meant to be in my life, and I yours. Being your mother is a big responsibility and can be very challenging, but I will give you my best, baby. We're in this together.
I never knew I could love this much.


No comments:
Post a Comment