Hi Adam
Apart from the fact that I have been ill with food poisoning since last night, I am doing ok. Missing you, of course, but not miserable. And I hear that you are doing fine too. That's my boy.
We are putting so much trust in others. I trust your Ayah, Tok and Ki are all keeping you safe and happy. The babysitters will help out too. Not being there with you, that's about all I can do, trust others.
It's a good time for you to be with your grandparents. They are wonderful with you and you in turn bring them so much joy. A handful, of course! But joyful. Now that you've found your walking legs and getting more and more adventurous, we all need to keep up!
Did you know that I borrowed Hippo? He is here in Kiev with me, keeping me company and helping me have a part of you here with me. Not the same as cuddling with you (you give the best cuddles in the world!) but he'll do.
I close my eyes and imagine the moment I see you again and to cuddle and kiss you again. That's what is keeping me going.
love you baby.
xxx Mummy
p.s. when you're older and if you ever travel to Ukraine... DO NOT eat the sushi!



No comments:
Post a Comment